New for me (1977 era) Klipsch La Scala speakers!

where's the pictures
From the Craigslist ad:

00H0H_42dsfBrggDQ_50x50c.jpg

00T0T_i6uLJHFkl4Z_50x50c.jpg

00n0n_6C8wW0yTWBe_50x50c.jpg

They are locked securely in Baby II, my 2006 Grand Caravan! I have not unloaded them yet.

John Kuthe...

Do tell...
He saw the ad too, but didn't get them! I did! $3000 cash.

Yes they are the REAL thing!!

I'm gonna have to research exactly how to get the optimal sound out of them and how to position them in my somewhat weird and limited space. I've decided against putting them IN my Hippie Pad because they are just too physically big for a pair of them in that room so I'm gonna put them in the much more spacious outer room to get better siound out of them.

John Kuthe...

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Contact ttim to show ya how to hook them up.
Who is ttim?

How do I contact it?

John Kuthe...

You have to be a moron to buy 40 year old speakers. Lol
I HATE to sound like Drumpf, but...

Believe me, if you HEARD them, you might understand!! They are legend!

And is that all you have to say, A S S H O L E? YOU were the one you challenged me to post a pic!! And if YOU make a negative comment about paying $3000 for a solid and functional pair of 1977 era Klipsch La Scala speakers, YOU just blew ALL credibility in MY mind as far as knowing MUCH about GOOD SOUND! In crs, homes, any **** where! Because I DO, and I KNOW KNOW TOO!

John Kuthe...

I HATE to sound like Drumpf, but...
Believe me, if you HEARD them, you might understand!! They are legend!

And is that all you have to say, A S S H O L E? YOU were the one you challenged me to post a pic!! And if YOU make a negative comment about paying $3000 for a solid and functional pair of 1977 era Klipsch La Scala speakers, YOU just blew ALL credibility in MY mind as far as knowing MUCH about GOOD SOUND! In crs, homes, any **** where! Because I DO, and I KNOW KNOW TOO!

John Kuthe...
poop. want to hear some really ****** drivers? try martin Logan electrostatics. hey over priced but bare none they are highly transient and extremely natural.

poop. want to hear some really ****** drivers? try martin Logan electrostatics. hey over priced but bare none they are highly transient and extremely natural.
Martin Logan was not BORN by 1977, KlipschHORNS were!!

And I'll BET Paul Klipsch's speakers BEAT his anyday! Or NIGHT!

Oh, and YOU forgot, I literally GREW UP listening to my father's 15" Altec Lansing STUDIO MONITOR speaker!! SpeakER!! Driven by a 20W Macintosh TUBE AMP!!! Talk about quality AUDIO!! And I was a child!

John Kuthe...

papermaker and John Kooter in the same thread?! I'm gonna have to double my

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/popcorn.gif.32dd9e22fd77e77bc3c907062768fcd2.gif :popcorn:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.