[WTB] SQ 4CH. Amp + Monoblock / Morel Maximo 6.5 comps / SQ 12/15" D2 sub

Hello everyone, brand new to the forum and looking for some of the things listed above.

I am interested in any type of Sound quality oriented 4 channel amplifier, preferably at least 100 watts RMS at 2 ohms and a monoblock to drive a sound quality sub, at least 750 watts RMS at 1ohm.

I am also looking for a pair of Morel Maximo 6.5 component speakers.

Furthermore, looking for an Image Dynamics IDQ 12, or something very similar to sound quality as these.

Lastly, I would love to buy a Pioneer deh-80prs to finish off upgrading my truck.

Notes: I am located in 61611, so please include shipping costs in offers to this zip code, willing to drive up to 45 minutes if someone has multiple items or a great deal.

I am also not going to be able to purchase until Friday, but want to get the ball rolling so I can see what is available. Thanks for your time, please message me here or email me at: rywalton97@gmail.com

Hey man, I have a Pioneer GM-D8604, and a GM-D9601 amps. The 8604 does 100x4 @ 4 ohms, and the 9601 does 1200x1 @ 1 ohm. I have a Knukonceptz amp kit that I’ll throw in with them. I’m looking for $275 for everything, and I live near Springfield, so if you’d be willing to meet in Lincoln, there would be no shipping cost...

Digital designs s4b staggered 4 channel, 2 x 110 & 2 x 220 in mint condition and a pioneer 80 prs with normal wear on the face, missing auto eq mic and trim piece.

$550 shipped

For a SQ amp, get a Zapco ST-4x SQ.. they are 189. For a mono amp pretty much any sub amp will do, but an RF power amp in the 800w range could be found for that range used. As for the Sub, check out a Datlyton Reference HO they are 156 new and come with a 5 year warranty and will at least match an IDQ in SQ.

i have a soundsplinter rl-p15 dual 2 ohm subwoofer if you are interested. i have a pair of them but would be will to sell one of them. doesn't get much better as far as output and sq as these.

View attachment 26557307View attachment 26557306View attachment 26557307View attachment 26557306

Hello everyone, brand new to the forum and looking for some of the things listed above.
I am interested in any type of Sound quality oriented 4 channel amplifier, preferably at least 100 watts RMS at 2 ohms and a monoblock to drive a sound quality sub, at least 750 watts RMS at 1ohm.

I am also looking for a pair of Morel Maximo 6.5 component speakers.

Furthermore, looking for an Image Dynamics IDQ 12, or something very similar to sound quality as these.

Lastly, I would love to buy a Pioneer deh-80prs to finish off upgrading my truck.

Notes: I am located in 61611, so please include shipping costs in offers to this zip code, willing to drive up to 45 minutes if someone has multiple items or a great deal.

I am also not going to be able to purchase until Friday, but want to get the ball rolling so I can see what is available. Thanks for your time, please message me here or email me at: rywalton97@gmail.com
I have 2-5 channel amps

1 is a jl rd 900/5 which is 2 ohm stable and the other is a hifonics zxi60.4+1k which is 1 ohm stable

I have a Memphis baby Belle 5ch does 600 watts at 1ohm on the sub channel. I have a old school eclipse 4ch that does 100x4@4ohms and is actually a sound quality amplifier. I have a Sony xm1000 4ch that does rated power at .003%thd absolutely awesome sounding amplifier although I'm not too sure if I want to part with that. I have tons of other amps but nothing I can think of right at this moment...oh I do have two brand new in the box neureality (sp?) 2 ch amps from back in 1993. Way before their time great Sq and the features are insane for their time. Interested shoot me a message

And I have a resilient sounds subwoofer that sound quality is pretty good it's a little rough but I'll give you a good deal on

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.