What class would I be competing in?

LetMyBeatPound

CarAudio.com Exclusive
I want to compete with my van but IDK what class I would be in, I'm just curious so I can figure out what I need to do to be on top, thank and not look like a complete noob when I go to my first competition March 10th

2 FU750v2 18's in a 12 ft³ slot ported box. Upward firing, rear facing port, under the window line n behind the C pillar.

Powered by a Alphard M2000D 2000w RMS amp with the subs wired at 1ohm.

I have 2 100aH batteries and a regular group 31 under the hood.

Ran with 2/0 AWG OFC welding wire. And subs are wired with 8g AWG OFC welding wire too. I have done the Big 3+, my amp is grounded to the battery bank Neg., and my ground from my battery bank is grounded back at the start battery.

And I just upgraded to a new HU and put a 300amp Hairpin Excessive Amperage alternator and increased my output a ton.

I want to compete with my van but IDK what class I would be in, I'm just curious so I can figure out what I need to do to be on top, thank and not look like a complete noob when I go to my first competition March 10th2 FU750v2 18's in a 12 ft³ slot ported box. Upward firing, rear facing port, under the window line n behind the C pillar.

Powered by a Alphard M2000D 2000w RMS amp with the subs wired at 1ohm.

I have 2 100aH batteries and a regular group 31 under the hood.

Ran with 2/0 AWG OFC welding wire. And subs are wired with 8g AWG OFC welding wire too. I have done the Big 3+, my amp is grounded to the battery bank Neg., and my ground from my battery bank is grounded back at the start battery.

And I just upgraded to a new HU and put a 300amp Hairpin Excessive Amperage alternator and increased my output a ton.
What organization will you be competing in ? I’ve competed for years and have over 100 trophies and plaques ..mostly USACi but some IASCA TOW and others

What organization will you be competing in ? I’ve competed for years and have over 100 trophies and plaques ..mostly USACi but some IASCA TOW and others
The show is "Bassin In Burque USACI 3x Season Opener", it's a $30 entry fee. I heard at these competitions that just like with racing events, they have inspectors that check your system to make sure it's safe or regulation or whatever? I'm just curious as to things that would keep me from being able to compete... The only thing is my batteries are just loose on the floor and the panel I mounted my amp to isn't secured to the floor. That and my start battery looks like Medusa with all kinds of wires attached. But each terminal has a 3 lug connector on it with like 2 wires on each lug. It don't look great but it's safe... And I have 200a fuses between the start battery and the battery bank, one under the hook right off that battery and another right before it connects to the dual battery bank. And a 3rd between the battery bank and the amp. I just bought a 4th 200a fuse to put between the HO alt and the battery but IDK if I exactly want/need to do that.

Thanks in advance to any answers and ty CRX for responding too

The show is "Bassin In Burque USACI 3x Season Opener", it's a $30 entry fee. I heard at these competitions that just like with racing events, they have inspectors that check your system to make sure it's safe or regulation or whatever? I'm just curious as to things that would keep me from being able to compete... The only thing is my batteries are just loose on the floor and the panel I mounted my amp to isn't secured to the floor. That and my start battery looks like Medusa with all kinds of wires attached. But each terminal has a 3 lug connector on it with like 2 wires on each lug. It don't look great but it's safe... And I have 200a fuses between the start battery and the battery bank, one under the hook right off that battery and another right before it connects to the dual battery bank. And a 3rd between the battery bank and the amp. I just bought a 4th 200a fuse to put between the HO alt and the battery but IDK if I exactly want/need to do that.
Thanks in advance to any answers and ty CRX for responding too
YW ...KR15 is right on his suggestion the novice 1500-3000 is best and read the rules carefully in that class

I'm also thinking of hitting the lanes whats the best organization for a beginner
The liliard family runs usaci here in texas mainly.
Not sure if i spelled the name correctly but the ladys husband is in a wheel chair so youll know its them.

Nice people, get in contact with them on facebook and they will explain it to you if needed on what to go for.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Texas is big time Usaci territory. Imo its pretty beginner friendly. Alot of DbDra veterans wont do usaci unless its to prove a point

Texas is big time Usaci territory. Imo its pretty beginner friendly. Alot of DbDra veterans wont do usaci unless its to prove a point
Thought about using that as a screnname but would also confuse people. Happens to be my initials, DRA.

I want to compete with my van but IDK what class I would be in, I'm just curious so I can figure out what I need to do to be on top, thank and not look like a complete noob when I go to my first competition March 10th2 FU750v2 18's in a 12 ft³ slot ported box. Upward firing, rear facing port, under the window line n behind the C pillar.