Hello everyone need some assistance please!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sigurros

So just today my pioneer avic- n4 radio stopped working! Basically, it powers up when I start

The car but there is no sound and touch screen is black.

I double checked and changed all the fuses and still no sound. The cd eject works and all the buttons on faceplate power up. The two rear passenger seat monitors power up and you can see the picture.

I’ve tried resetting it hasn’t helped, tried taking battery cable off hasn’t helped nor unplugging it and restarting it. If anyone could help me I like to try and fix things before I give up and take it in. Greatly appreciated

EView attachment 26557217View attachment 26557217View attachment 26557217

It may be time for a new unit.There are some computer repair stores that may be able to repair it cheaper. I found one local a few years back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.