Hutchinson car audio?

Very expensive for sure. Made for people who have $$ I guess.....def not me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Its good stuff. Not random off the shelf catalog stuff. And really, not even geared to forum guys. Its more competitor based.

Those prices are more than fair for cylindrical neos of that caliber.

No i dont have any hands on experience. My thoughts come from discussion with competitors and other sub builders

Its good stuff. Not random off the shelf catalog stuff. And really, not even geared to forum guys. Its more competitor based.
Those prices are more than fair for cylindrical neos of that caliber.

No i dont have any hands on experience. My thoughts come from discussion with competitors and other sub builders
Are they a new company? Or been around for awhile just haven't heard of them? And where are they (subs) made?

Im not sure how long theyve actually existed. Ive been hearing about em for about 6 months. I believe they are based in the Midwest somewhere

Team mate has 2 neo 15s, they look impressive and pricing is fair. He's lazy and hasn't hooked them up yet so that's all I know. Ohh and kasey Sims makes sh*tty subs so avoid Sims audio.

Just spit balling but ia warden is over $1600 dd Z is way over sundown team neo is over $1500....

Seems like a bargain priced spl neo woofer

If it does well that would be very reasonably proced

Im not sure how long theyve actually existed. Ive been hearing about em for about 6 months. I believe they are based in the Midwest somewhere
I think they or he is in the Dakota's.. looks like he is a college student and got access to a machine shop

Designed the subs himself and builds the motors from raw Neo slugs.

Just because its cylindrical neo its a warden knockoff? These neos actually spec out quite differently.

These are priced very competitively.

If I wasn't already committed to FU for the season, I'd be running his new NEO subs this year. Hand built subs, he machines all the pieces himself, even made the CF cone mold himself. I think they are going to do very well in the lanes....

From a business standpoint, we are glad to see companies like this come out.

Appears to be completely custom along with focused towards SERIOUS users which is where we market.

The more companies that are available like this, the more that market will grow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.