Best Enclosure for my X-15s

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alejandro14

Senior VIP Member
Texas
i have 2 x-15s wired at 1 ohm to a sundown 5k .. voltage steady wont drop 14.5 ...

i have a them while i was breaking them on a octo port tune to 28 on a memphis mj.2200 sounded great and played the lowws beastly

but what do you guys recommend its for a 2007 f150 crew cab

my dimensions are 33 of height ‘ 58 of length and 21 of width

i want to murder the lows be windy and be loud i atleast want to be able to play 45 hz down to 20 to shake things up and move air

subs forward port up towards the back.8.5 tuned to 32
Subwoofer forward port up or subs up port up.

Build big. Like 9cubes tuned to 30hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, tune that suka low....29-31hz in about 9ft3 for some killer lows... port it upwards subs front and go big for sure... maybe with a big aero

I have a bit of experience getting low in a extended cab. If your trying to be loud and low subs up port up or subs up port firing to the side. I’ve had best luck with both upthough. Unless walling i would not fire subs and port forward. I’ve lost every time that way. Had my x-15s in 10.4 tuned to 28 but that was a little less power than what your running. They got low and moved some air.

2iuztwg.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.