LetMyBeatPound

Where are the NM competitions

I'm new to the competitive bass scene... I just built me a nice and loud system and I don't even know where to find out where competitions are being held and is there a certain season they are held in?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scotty

I'm new to the competitive bass scene... I just built me a nice and loud system and I don't even know where to find out where competitions are being held and is there a certain season they are held in?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scotty

NM Competition Termpro.com Official Event: Bassin In Burque Usaci 3x Season Opener

Site/List of competitions : Termpro, db drag racing, spl meter, spl car audio, loudspeaker systems, wayne harris

click on org. usaci, db drag, meca, etc then click on event calendar. click on event location an it gives you time an place

NM Competition Termpro.com Official Event: Bassin In Burque Usaci 3x Season Opener

Site/List of competitions : Termpro, db drag racing, spl meter, spl car audio, loudspeaker systems, wayne harris

click on org. usaci, db drag, meca, etc then click on event calendar. click on event location an it gives you time an place

Thanks a bunch.

Nm surprisingly has an amazing spl scene. King Kong customs is right there in Albq. Eastern Audio, McCain Audio are also heavy hitters.

NM probably has more world champs than any state

Nm surprisingly has an amazing spl scene. King Kong customs is right there in Albq. Eastern Audio, McCain Audio are also heavy hitters.

NM probably has more world champs than any state

Yea? That's pretty cool I didn't know that. How do I find groups and stuff that do this sort of thing? I know about King Kong, I bought a few lil things from there. I would really like to get metered before my first competition, but King Kong charge $50 for 3 tries. I think I'm around 145, maybe a bit more cuz I knew someone whose blazer was in the low 140s and mine is definitely quite a bit louder... But I do know perceived volume and actual volume depend on alot more than just SPL #s .

Theres probably a NM spl facebook or something

Puro pinche spl- pure spl

Follow that on FB and chat with those guys. They can probably help

Yea? That's pretty cool I didn't know that. How do I find groups and stuff that do this sort of thing? I know about King Kong, I bought a few lil things from there. I would really like to get metered before my first competition, but King Kong charge $50 for 3 tries. I think I'm around 145, maybe a bit more cuz I knew someone whose blazer was in the low 140s and mine is definitely quite a bit louder... But I do know perceived volume and actual volume depend on alot more than just SPL #s .

You probably do better than 145

You probably do better than 145

I did a 146.8 @ 40hrz and a 144.1 at 35hrz in the novice 1501w-3,000w ... Tho I probably could have gone louder if had rolled my window up and did a song instead of a test tone. But I'm super happy to beat 145dB my first event.

Nice, are u at the show today?

Yea I was there till about 12:30-1:00, my chick needed to go home tho so I ended up leaving. I was surprised a few ppl though my system was pretty sic. Especially since my whole system plus vehicle was under $2800 which is less than what alot of guys had in just one amp or sub lol but to hit 155-160 I image will take a substantial amount more money lol

I did a 146.8 @ 40hrz and a 144.1 at 35hrz in the novice 1501w-3,000w ... Tho I probably could have gone louder if had rolled my window up and did a song instead of a test tone. But I'm super happy to beat 145dB my first event.

Nice! I told you ;)

Where was the meter location?

Where was the meter location?

It was a pole type with sphere on the end, they put on the passenger side floor board

Seen that I placed 2nd in my class, super happy with that... First place was a 153 tho so I gotta lotta dBs to find in my set up lol

Did you happen to meet Chris Munson? That guys a ******* wizard. 166.0 in civic trunk lol

Did you happen to meet Chris Munson? That guys a ******* wizard. 166.0 in civic trunk lol

Is that the guy from Team Incriminator Audio with a blue crx hatchback?