Dayton Ho

Is this the best sound quality sub in it price range
I myself feel like it is. I have a pair of 10s and 12s. Most deff not another sub woofer company out there that I am aware of that gives a 5 year warranty / havent heard of.Great subs for the money, in my opinion with hands on

Just bought one today myself. I love my Ultimax's in my HT, hope these are good as well.
I have their speakers and powered sub with a Pioneer Elite powering them in a secondary T.V./party area. Seriously impressed especially with the powered 15.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I myself feel like it is. I have a pair of 10s and 12s. Most deff not another sub woofer company out there that I am aware of that gives a 5 year warranty / havent heard of.Great subs for the money, in my opinion with hands on
yeah but are 2 of them sealed with say 1k rms pretty loud? (also i replied to your pm u didn't reply back)

yeah but are 2 of them sealed with say 1k rms pretty loud? (also i replied to your pm u didn't reply back)
They will get pretty loud and sound really clean with decent power in a good sealed enclosure..I placed 2-10s in 3.0 sealed in my CRV and placed approx 1100 true RMS on them and were pretty loud and clean..Not an SPL woofer, but deff not a slacker in the loudness department of any means, especially if placed in the cabin area. Hmm Ill check my Inbox for ya.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.