What vehicles will this headunit fit?

klimshelf

I found this headunit for a1991 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer only to find it is not compatible with the JBL Premium Sound system in that vehicle. I'm now trying to find out what vehicles this headunit will fit. I don't know what vehicle it came out of. On the top of the case in black marker is written "92 T-Bird" and there is a handwritten sticker on the case that says "1991 Ford Explorer Radio". One guy it showed the photos to said it wouldn't fit Explorers.

Can someone tell me what vehicles this headunit will fit or where to find a reference chart that would tell? Thanks.

radios-front-noJBL-600w.jpg

radios-back-noJBL-600w.jpg

Gramps said that Jeff said that his mailman's neighbor's uncle's sister's cousins friend on facebook said some peeps can just insert their phones like a docking station and there is a telepathic bass booooost too.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[quote name='thatpurplekush']gramps said that jeff said that his mailman's neighbor's uncle's sister's cousins friend on facebook said some peeps can just insert their phones like a docking station and there is a telepathic bass booooost too.[/quote]
@BOOMINGRANDPA

I have never seen such a perfect impersonation.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.