Sundown yardsale

If you plan on reconing a sub anyways then you're good to go. I didn't see anything in there that I really wanted this time around but I've purchased through the yard sale many times with good results.

It's gonna be a hit and miss really. 90% or greater of people that buy from there have had good luck with the ys. One of my 15's is from there.....works fine just a **** ton of excess glue around outer dia of the spider. Doesn't affect performance at all. Jacob is very picky when it comes to cosmetic looks and functionability.

So the yardsale reopened, ive never bought from it before. People who have bought from it before, what quality should I expect? Like I plan on reconing the woofer anyway, but are they gonna be fvcked?
never have but peeps say some have ding or maybe slight tick can be heard but if u willing to recone i say go for it u maybe good for a while without it..

90% of stuff will work.
If you are willing to recone, you are the ideal customer.

Im 3/3 on getting a working sub
I was just scared of issues past a recone, plus I'm going to be inverting my woofers, so I don't want them to look like booty.

He guarentees non shifted motor.

But motor/basket scratches are like 50/50.

Ive gotten 2 subs that were visually nice. Got an sa15 that was a lil beat up

Some will be used, some will be new. Once you get the item, best thing to do is look it over good and test it with either a battery or DMM. I have read of people having a coil tick at high volumes.
@kr15, you at the yardsale now?

The boxed up items are new items with defects. The loose pallet items range anywhere from prototypes to customer trade-ins.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.