What subwoofers for the rockford fosgate t1500-1bdcp

Hi all, very new to the aftermarket audio scene but looking for some information on subwoofers. i will be getting the Rockford fosgate t1500-1bdcp. birth sheet says 1980 rms at 1ohm. the guy selling it is recommending two Rockford t1d412 subwoofers or two phoenix gold 12 inchers. cant find much info on the phoenix gold, but the rockfords are 800 rms each. I'm also open to suggestions on other size subwoofers and more than 2 subwoofers. my main question is what subwoofers should i get for this amp. do 15's hit harder? and are there any prefab boxes that sound good with the rockfords or should i just get a custom box. thank you. budget 2k and car is a 2004 fx35

Yes to custom box.

All things equal, yes 15s would be louder assuming you have space..

What are you music tastes and budget?

probably 2k on budget, and i only really listen to rap and hip hop. a lot of fetty wap, flo rida, afro man and stuff. maybe some Eminem....maybe....i want the best subs that will have the best chance at causing pictures to fall off walls as i drive by. just kidding but i do want it to THUMMMMP

Im thinking 2 12s then. I dont think those cargo areas are huge.

Sundown X, Ssa Icon, Incriminator Death Row, DD 3512, DC Lvl 4... lots of good options

I think you need to let us know what/how much space you have to work with before settling on/buying subs 1st.

Have seen/heard of people selling subs because they wouldn't fit in their vehicle...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.