Not open for further replies.

mazdakid
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
illnoise
Item(s) for Sale:

Alpine cda-9887

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Decent condition for its age, but screen isn’t perfect and some wear on a few buttons

Comes with remote and iPod cable

Price:

$140 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

x45cw4.jpg

34qaj53.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: Alpine cda-9887

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Decent condition for its age, but screen isn’t perfect and some wear on a few buttons

Comes with remote and iPod cable

Price:

$140 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

x45cw4.jpg

34qaj53.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
Nice SQ deck they really come alive with the KTX 100eq ...I run the same deck in my Ford Probe

$115 shipped with the iPod.

iPod doesn’t stay charged though, needs to be plugged into the head unit or wall to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...