Can't get my tweeter amp to work

Participant count
  • Participant list

asilayinruins

So, I currently have a Crescendo 12k running my 18's, a Rockford 600.4 running my mids, and I also have a Rockford 300.2 that's suppose to run my super tweeters. All these amps are running off a Pioneer deh-80prs head unit, set to network mode. The head unit has 3 sets of 5v rca outputs. In network mode, the top set is for highs, middle set is for mids, and bottom set is for lows. I have my rcas running from my crescendo 12k to the bottom rcas(lows), on the heat unit. My rockford 600.4 currently has the four way rcas running from the amp to the heat unit(mids/ highs). If I only run the two way rcas from the 600.4 to the mids of the head unit, it still works fine. So now I try hooking up my 300.2 to the first set of rcas on the head unit(highs), and hook up my tweeters(with crossovers) to the amp, and all it plays is a hissing sound. I also tried connecting the rcas from the pass thru of the 600.4 straight to the 300.2, but it's still just hisses.

Not sure what the problem is. I had this same setup (minus the nendo 12k) in another car, with a alpine head unit, and had no problems. I had the setup with the rcas pass thru from the 600.4 to the 300.2. Not sure if im doing sonething wrong, or if im not properly using the head unit correctly. Also not sure if somethings wrong with my 300.2. But it turns on, doesn't clip, and it was previously working fine before.

Cause right now I currently have my mids, and my tweeters all hooked to the 600.4, but I can't tune it to where I can get the tweeters to play louder.

Any help out there?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.