What’s the tuning??

That's 1.5" baffle only like the drawing?... tell me the driver and I'll try to account for displacement... maybe model it... what do you plan?

That's 1.5" baffle only like the drawing?... tell me the driver and I'll try to account for displacement... maybe model it... what do you plan?
it was originally designed for a CT Exo 15” on a CT4K. It was going to go into my Avalanche.

What's displacement on that?... i can look it up... if your changing subs lemme know... I'll use the new one to model it if you'd like

What's displacement on that?... i can look it up... if your changing subs lemme know... I'll use the new one to model it if you'd like
The newest one will be fine to model off of. As of right now, that’s the plan. Last I checked it was .25 for displacement on the 15”.

The newest one will be fine to model off of. As of right now, that’s the plan. Last I checked it was .25 for displacement on the 15”.
I couldn't find parameters online... do you have them?.. Then I can give you a HARD number.

Or at least the best I can come up with... lol

I couldn't find parameters online... do you have them?.. Then I can give you a HARD number.
Or at least the best I can come up with... lol
Here is what I have for the 15”

T/S Parameters

Dual 1 Ohm

Fs 30.796Hz

Qts 0.307

Qes 0.329

Qms 4.573

Vas 36.857

Sorry had to leave for a second... is that area in the drawing that says 4.5" at the back wall closed off? or is it a brace?.. I'd like to try to give ya an accurate result

Sorry had to leave for a second... is that area in the drawing that says 4.5" at the back wall closed off? or is it a brace?.. I'd like to try to give ya an accurate result
It does appear to be completely sealed off. I’m not sure why though.

It's either this...

sNPZ6W.jpg

Or this...

rcHCq5.jpg

Volume depending on the piece I asked about... anyways it ought to be close... looks like 32-33hz to me

It's either this...
sNPZ6W.jpg

Or this...

rcHCq5.jpg

Volume depending on the piece I asked about... anyways it ought to be close... looks like 32-33hz to me
Is that for both ports? From my understanding when it was drawn up it was a form of a 6th with 2 different tunings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.