Wolfram audio

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys just want to let everyone know that’s interested in wolfram to hit me up. I’ll be helping Colin on this forum as a sales rep and on multiple orders I can even cut a small discount possibly. Pm me and you can call or text me. Right now subs are pre order and are expected to ship between Jan31-feb28th. @WolframAudio will verify for me. So before placing a order hit me up and I’ll see if we can do a little better depending on the order. Please keep orders to pms. Or email me at louiebetts1207@gmail.com for fastest response

There you go again. You don't need subs, you need more power.
i need d2 sub or 2 2 d4 to get to 1 ohm which would be more power and cone area.. also a lower end like that wouldn't require as much power to get loud..

i need d2 sub or 2 2 d4 to get to 1 ohm which would be more power and cone area.. also a lower end like that wouldn't require as much power to get loud..
duh....we all been telling you that. And now here you are regretting it lol

Ignore them gramps. I’m at 2ohm also. Because it don’t matter. And I really don’t need my amps power.
well i do wish i had couple hundred more watts, probably most peeps could say that., but i do think if u have large amp it is better for amp and electrical to stay at lower ohm as u are.. i was trying to prevent light dimming and charging issues (until i could do wires) but i am trying to start big 3 slowly so i could upgrade something in spring maybe but can't get good answers on my batt terminal problem., factory negative wires are to short by like 1" to reach new batt terminal, only way to keep them is cut factory terminal off and connect them someway to few inches of i guess 4ga (like 2 wires in 1 butt connector or screw on barrel terminal or something cause my new terminal doesn't use rings so i'd just stick the wires in it.. so idk if it's ok to do that or if when i add 0 or 2 ga ground wire if i can just leave the factory ground wires and terminal just disconnected

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.