Sign in to follow this  
Lbetts818

Leveling a 07 trailblazer.

Well thanks to @Hertz Mafia I picked up some clean @ss 22s for my truck last night for 250$. Guy said one leaked and wouldn’t hold air. Found a screw, plugged it and cleaned them up and I feel like I robbed the guys. Thanks for the look out Nate!!! But yes a wall would lower it lmao. But if I just ran slightly shorter rear shocks would that level it out? Or should I just order the 500$ 3/5 drop kit? Will post pics

singer 270 alt, two sundown x18 with nsv3 soft parts 1 on 2 twisted 1.8ks at .5 each. c1100.4 and lots of nendo mids and highs

2ius3zm.jpg

23mub89.jpg

singer 270 alt, two sundown x18 with nsv3 soft parts 1 on 2 twisted 1.8ks at .5 each. c1100.4 and lots of nendo mids and highs

119bcqx.jpg

This pic shows how high the rear sits. But with a huge box, sundown hybrid monster 18, batts and wood should level out I’d guess??

Drops svck for daily driving. Been there done that.And most likely the drop isn’t meant to handle all the weight you’re going to put in there it won’t work good for

Drops svck for daily driving. Been there done that.And most likely the drop isn’t meant to handle all the weight you’re going to put in there it won’t work good for

Thanks Nate!! Will skip that idea. All the weight should lower the back enough to look level

People post pics like that on CL...irritates the hell outta me. C'mon Louie, fix dem pics!!

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835 (Pioneer DEH-80PRS coming soon)

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

2vis4rb.jpg

w9wvnr.jpg

i5odva.jpg

2ld92pt.jpg

Gonna hit a salvage yard and see if I can fit some newer model leather captain chairs and rear seat, doing all new interior carpet and more to come

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this