Anyone Near or in Williamsburg or Arlington, VA?

Participant count
  • Participant list
No, those are the ones in Arlington. I’m in Williamsburg. I was actually in touch with that guy though, was thinking about buying them.
Awww gotcha. Let me know if you do. I would like one haha.

I think the other sub I was looking at was an OZ Audio ME 15.

Awww gotcha. Let me know if you do. I would like one haha. I think the other sub I was looking at was an OZ Audio ME 15.
I probably won’t end up grabbing them, it’s a little over 2 hours away. The Oz is mine but I was getting ready to pack it up the other day and I figured I’d test it one last time before I did and it was making a funky noise, never heard it when I ran it in a box so I’m not sure if it was just mechanical noise from running it free air, something else with my setup or something wrong with the sub but I pulled my listing on it until I have some more time to do some more testing on it. I do have a new one though if you’re interested.

I probably won’t end up grabbing them, it’s a little over 2 hours away. The Oz is mine but I was getting ready to pack it up the other day and I figured I’d test it one last time before I did and it was making a funky noise, never heard it when I ran it in a box so I’m not sure if it was just mechanical noise from running it free air, something else with my setup or something wrong with the sub but I pulled my listing on it until I have some more time to do some more testing on it. I do have a new one though if you’re interested.
Awww yes. That was you that I talked to. How much would you want on the new one?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.