Looking for amp recommendations

ikpthegame
10+ year member

MN
So I'll most likely be getting 2 10" subs made by Corey Dean. I'll be running the amp at 1ohm, and I'm looking for a amp around 1500w. Don't have tons of money to spend and have been out of the game for a while. Also I know I'll need a oscope to set the gains but how do you use one? Also anyone got a cheap recommendation on one of those also? And where to buy these items would also help. Trying to plan my system so thanks for any help.

Getting a pair of DAB 10's?.. or something bigger?... im curious what they're actually able to take... a 1500 watter may only be enough amp to move em once they're boxed up... them subs look pretty healthy... I don't have any experience with them but I'm curious

Whats the budget?

If around $200, CAB 1600.1, Skar RP2000.1D, Soundstream PA1.5000D etc...

I think the best you can get around $200 though is the Wolfram W-1500, It's $229 right now, but if you use the BigDWiz code it drops down to $207.

Whats the budget?
If around $200, CAB 1600.1, Skar RP2000.1D, Soundstream PA1.5000D etc...

I think the best you can get around $200 though is the Wolfram W-1500, It's $229 right now, but if you use the BigDWiz code it drops down to $207.
You beat me to it, was going to list the skar , Wolfram and cab as well.

We’ve had a few customers of Corey come to us looking for amps! We’re running a sale on our 1500.1s right now @ 229 shipped.
http://www.WolframAudio.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How long is the sale running, I like that amp and it's in my price range?

Also the subs Corey will be making me are built on sa motors since I know I can fit those in the box under my seats in my truck.

How long is the sale running, I like that amp and it's in my price range?
Also the subs Corey will be making me are built on sa motors since I know I can fit those in the box under my seats in my truck.
Sale will be running until the end of the month!

Also the subs will be able to handle 1000rms each he told me but around 1500rms total power will be plenty for me, until I can upgrade my stock electrical. I'm pretty sure my truck has a 195a alt stock, it's it 2013 ram 1500. And id like to stick under $250 for a amp if I can.

Also the subs will be able to handle 1000rms each he told me but around 1500rms total power will be plenty for me, until I can upgrade my stock electrical. I'm pretty sure my truck has a 195a alt stock, it's it 2013 ram 1500. And id like to stick under $250 for a amp if I can.
wolfram hard to beat for the price... if u end up with 2k u can set gain lower, theres a video shows u how to set gain for lower power with volt meter and 50 hz tone it's easy..

Sale will be running until the end of the month!

Dam.....I really need a new 4 ch amp but I'm still broke. has anyone bought the 4 ch amp version and how do they like it?

Dam.....I really need a new 4 ch amp but I'm still broke. has anyone bought the 4 ch amp version and how do they like it?
I believe someone has purchased one from this forum, but there are various reviews posted on the bass FB pages about it!

Did a little search to see if anyone had done a test on a Wolfram amp, and found one from a trusted source. See the video link below:

Wolfram Audio W-3000.1, 3000 watts Amp Dyno Test video. These amps are making the rated power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.