Rroark90

One AB hd12 or 2 sundown sa12 or one re XX12???

they look good., u sure that xmax is 1 way?

I'm almost certain that's one way. I had an SA 15 and I promise you this Hannibal moves more. I could be wrong I suppose. Might just be my box.

Team GP 417 Member

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Stock bose system and an Alphard Audio Hannibal FX30D2 12 on an APCL1500.1D

Rebuild coming!

8 cube box for 4 12s tuned to 35hz designed by CSCStang

4 Alphard SA27 12s

Undecided on amp.

Sundown SA Xmax is 33mm and that alphard is 22.5mm xmax

According to Sundowns website the SA has 19mm xmax, and according to you the alphard has 22.5

Team GP 417 Member

2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Stock bose system and an Alphard Audio Hannibal FX30D2 12 on an APCL1500.1D

Rebuild coming!

4 Alphard SA27 12s

Undecided on amp.

Idk... id put a pair of SA's up against a pair of Hannibals... those SA's are amazing for a 12" mid-lower level sub... and Sundown coils?... nuff' said!

Oh yeah...well my X 15's have a 1/4 mile of xmax!!

I'd get sa12's, no doubt.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D & 4.500 amps (New amps coming soon)

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

According to Sundowns website the SA has 19mm xmax, and according to you the alphard has 22.5

When designing the SA series we started out with an FEA optimized motor & coil design capable of 19mm of one-way Klippel verified excursion and just over 33mm of x-mech.. 19mm of excursion verified kipple 70% over the Bl curve.

they look good., u sure that xmax is 1 way?
[emoji23]🤣[emoji23] i cant but ask what sub has a xmax more then 1 way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think I’m just gonna get the sa’s should sound pretty good with a 2k amp and They will be 4 ohm so if the 2k amp ends up being too much I’ll just wire it to 2 ohm instead of one

with 2k after box rise u be right about where sa want to be just don't make box huge which i guess u can't anyway in jeep..

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

What about EMF Low Ballers? They look decent and seem to have no mechanical noise at all. I'm sure they can hang with the Sundown SA.

Subwoofers - EMF Audio Lowballer - EMF Car Audio formerly Sundown Only

yeah guys is that basically a cab ultra?

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

33 is both ways alphards could be too unless it says 1 way.. sq hds3 and others show max in and max out that's y it looks like they have 22-33mm xmax.. that could be 1 way basket just doesn't look very deep..

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

33 is both ways alphards could be too unless it says 1 way.. sq hds3 and others show max in and max out that's y it looks like they have 22-33mm xmax.. that could be 1 way basket just doesn't look very deep..

Look, I may be totally wrong and I'll accept that. All I know is that my Hannibal moves more than my SA 15 did and I'm more impressed by the woofer in general.

Team GP 417 Member

Rebuild coming!

4 Alphard SA27 12s

Undecided on amp.

pair of SA's is my vote.

more cone area is always better. Plus SA's can take a beating. I have a pair of SA-15's in a 2nd gen frontier and they get loud (I just want louder).

On 1/14/2018 at 7:55 PM, Rroark90 said:

?What about 2 xfls

2 XFLs/12s in 4.0 at 32htz on some decent power will tear that Jeep apart if you dont do some deadening.Ive had 2k on a singe 10 and it ate that chit up all day long

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now