FS: Pair of Stereo Integrity TM65 Midwoofers.

XaznKewLguyX
10+ year member

bloop
SoCal
Item(s) for Sale:

Stereo Integrity TM65 Midbass

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Picked these up when they were first released intending to put them in my car. I installed them one time and one of them was bad. Sent it in and nick sent me a new one. Wasn't sure if my OEM amp is 2 ohm stable to I ran it at 8ohms and was not too pleased. So I can't use them unless I add an amp which I am not willing to do. So realistically one of them has seen power for

Comes with 2 birch baffles.

Price:

$160 + Shipping and PP fees

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Please PM me if you are interested.

Just a taaaaad curious as to why you wouldn't give them more power (an amp) which would more than likely sound better?
The stock 3way Mark Levinson in my car sounds amazing already. I am OCD and would need to find a matching amp for my MD2D. Then would want to add a 2nd battery and processor to go active . It will be a very long chain of desires that will dig me back deeper into this hobby. I am very pleased with my set up as is.

Now I know nick came out with D2 versions of these speakers shortly after. If someone is willing to trade I would consider that option as well

They're d4 so you can wire them down to 2ohms. Awesome midbass drivers. Also solid in a 2way if you have a tweet that can meet them at around 2500hz.

Break up nodes at 1800hz. They are not 2 way speakers.
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I'm running them in a 2way currently crossed at 2400hz with some XSPTW tweets and it sounds great. They struggle a bit up top but they can getbthe job done in a DD.

Do you have a measurement on Rew? Show me the graphs. Otherwise. I can say my subs are full range and "struggle up top" too. Doesnt mean yourbplaying frequencies that you think you are

Electrical and acoustic crossovers are different.

Prototype with no dustcap and finished product with dust cap. Dead on-axis. You can imagine the huge drop you'd get at close to 90 degrees off axis.
3f4e1fc92e8000af5001f2828374f222.jpg
6820a884062cecce325d82c49caab6f5.jpg

These are why theyare MIDBASS drivers

And excellent ones at that btw.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.