What RCA cables do you use?

Im installing JL Audio FiX 86 this week in the 300. Any recommendations "best" RCA cables?
Anything "shielded" should be about the same. Don't put too much stock into marketing hype and over-pay. I'm currently using Monster and Stinger at the moment but have done plenty of installs with other brands and really unless you buy bottom of the gutter stuff (it'll look super cheap) you're fine. Even Boss brand RCA cables are fine assuming they're "shielded" and have decent enough insulation to survive mobile environment.

Stay away from the very cheap generic RCA's that look like this. They are the $2 bargain box specials..

6591.jpg

Anything half decent that is shielded like stated will do fine.

I've never had a problem running the proper stinger rca cables or Memphis audio rca cables but the Memphis are harder to find now. The stinger work good and the price is in the mid range.

I want to get new ones with the cheaper ends. The style in my link grabs the RCA jacks so tight that the shield around the jack broke loose from my amp and got stuck in the RCA cable. No damage it just pushes back on but I was like wth

I want to get new ones with the cheaper ends. The style in my link grabs the RCA jacks so tight that the shield around the jack broke loose from my amp and got stuck in the RCA cable. No damage it just pushes back on but I was like wth
yeah i got some short nice ones with gold ends that screw tighten and they a pain to get off, i use them on ht..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.