This 0 gauge doesn’t look like 0 gauge to me.

Ha! Didn't look at it 1st before you bought it did ya?! That's where they got ya. If your able to return it, we can suggest some better wiring for ya such as Knu or Royal Excelene.

What brand is that anyway? That's def not 1/0 it's more towards 4 gauge...as you pointed out, that's thicker insulation than normal.

This was off eBay the kit less rca cables was only $35 shipped...
Don't take this the wrong way but that's too cheap of wiring/RCA's kit. I have over 100 bucks just in my power/ground wire alone. That's the mistake people usually make...drop a lot of $$ on good branded subs/amps then typically cheap their way out on wiring and rca's. If you need/want a good quality amp kit, look at Knu....they got a pretty good selection of them. And stick with OFC instead of CCA. Granite it is a tad more $$ but in the end it'll be worth it than worrying later on down the road should something fail.

100ft of 2/0 eb flex for just over $200 shipped.

I've done that 2 times now and about to do a third.

Only thing is that the sky high and knu 1/0 I have is a lot more bendy but the jacket on the eb flex is wayyyy tougher.

Can't beat it honestly.

I didn’t include rca’s I solely use monster rca cables and this is a older car with a old school system so I just wanted some decent 0 gauge but guess I’m gonna have to cough up more dough

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.