So I just figured out I can "hair trick"

hispls
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Pulled into a parking lot with a friend talking to a bunch of people and he told them "hey show them how loud this gets". First guy gets in for a go and while I'm playing a girl pokes her head in the window and sure enough it's proper hair levitation like in all the youtube videos.

I sort of assumed it would happen but never really went out of my way to try it.

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@hispls When's the vid gonna happen?![/QUOTE]

We'll see what's up with that next year when I start to hit some shows. Hopefully one of the guys there can help me out with that. The plan is 160+ next year when I get another amp in there so I'm definitely going to be looking to get that on video.

If there's anything going on in Florida the next month or two or someone down here just wants to meet up I'm also game.

[quote name='hispls']We'll see what's up with that next year when I start to hit some shows. Hopefully one of the guys there can help me out with that. The plan is 160+ next year when I get another amp in there so I'm definitely going to be looking to get that on video.

If there's anything going on in Florida the next month or two or someone down here just wants to meet up I'm also game.[/QUOTE]

A yr to wait for a vid?? :( That's not fun.

Your going to FL?? Oh now I hate you! That's my fav spot. Might hit up @LosIsATool or @Popwarhomie see if there's any shows coming up.

Spring break nationals will be the next big show in Florida on March 24th. My birthday every year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']A yr to wait for a vid?? :( That's not fun.

Your going to FL?? Oh now I hate you! That's my fav spot. Might hit up @LosIsATool or @Popwarhomie see if there's any shows coming up.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Florida now but pretty much central. Naught for nothing, but if I didn't have family down here to visit I'd never come back. I'm good with winters and there's a lot I don't like about here. AFAIK the other regulars here are way up north (Tallahassee and Jacksonville). Still, I'd roll up for a meetup or show.

I had a rough year all around hurting myself working, a very long recovery, then just scrambling to get caught up so I could screw off down here for a bit. I wanted to do so much more audio-wise this year that just didn't happen.

[quote name='Popwarhomie']Spring break nationals will be the next big show in Florida on March 24th. My birthday every year :clap:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's almost always happening after I have to get back home. Being in the maple business that's a busy time of year and I'm almost positive I haven't got enough inventory to stick around here much past February this year. If all goes well I'm going to try to stay down into April next year but it's way early to say and sales volume always catches us by surprise and leaves me short.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

hispls

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
hispls
Central Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date