hispls

So I just figured out I can "hair trick"

Pulled into a parking lot with a friend talking to a bunch of people and he told them "hey show them how loud this gets". First guy gets in for a go and while I'm playing a girl pokes her head in the window and sure enough it's proper hair levitation like in all the youtube videos.

I sort of assumed it would happen but never really went out of my way to try it.

good stuff

I have no idea what equipment you have but im sure its nice

Team Fi 12

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

CT 60.4

Crescendo PWX Mids / STS Tweets

80PRS

CES 270 Alt

D3400 and 2 Kinetik HC2400s

Maxwell supercap banks x2

Urwifeinthepassenger

I wish I could, all I can do is float a plastic bag lol

'04 Focus sedan

Kenwood kdc-bt555u

Wolfram AG15 (pre order)

4.15 cubes @ 29hz

Wolfram W-1500.1

IG: @darth_immitis

I need triple tinsel leads because I clip the **** out of every sub I own

good stuff

I have no idea what equipment you have but im sure its nice

Set up?

6 18's...

Sent from my SamsungLife using Tapatalk

I may replace with 6 12s this summer. Definitely no airspace for more than 2 18s.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/627766-bye-bye-back-seats.html

@hispls When's the vid gonna happen?!

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@hispls When's the vid gonna happen?![/QUOTE]

We'll see what's up with that next year when I start to hit some shows. Hopefully one of the guys there can help me out with that. The plan is 160+ next year when I get another amp in there so I'm definitely going to be looking to get that on video.

If there's anything going on in Florida the next month or two or someone down here just wants to meet up I'm also game.

[quote name='hispls']We'll see what's up with that next year when I start to hit some shows. Hopefully one of the guys there can help me out with that. The plan is 160+ next year when I get another amp in there so I'm definitely going to be looking to get that on video.

If there's anything going on in Florida the next month or two or someone down here just wants to meet up I'm also game.[/QUOTE]

A yr to wait for a vid?? :( That's not fun.

Your going to FL?? Oh now I hate you! That's my fav spot. Might hit up @LosIsATool or @Popwarhomie see if there's any shows coming up.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Spring break nationals will be the next big show in Florida on March 24th. My birthday every year :clap:

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

The south wind blew in>LOL:laugh:

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']A yr to wait for a vid?? :( That's not fun.

Your going to FL?? Oh now I hate you! That's my fav spot. Might hit up @LosIsATool or @Popwarhomie see if there's any shows coming up.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Florida now but pretty much central. Naught for nothing, but if I didn't have family down here to visit I'd never come back. I'm good with winters and there's a lot I don't like about here. AFAIK the other regulars here are way up north (Tallahassee and Jacksonville). Still, I'd roll up for a meetup or show.

I had a rough year all around hurting myself working, a very long recovery, then just scrambling to get caught up so I could screw off down here for a bit. I wanted to do so much more audio-wise this year that just didn't happen.

[quote name='Popwarhomie']Spring break nationals will be the next big show in Florida on March 24th. My birthday every year :clap:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's almost always happening after I have to get back home. Being in the maple business that's a busy time of year and I'm almost positive I haven't got enough inventory to stick around here much past February this year. If all goes well I'm going to try to stay down into April next year but it's way early to say and sales volume always catches us by surprise and leaves me short.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now