My FU has seen better days.

I think her days are numbered. Good thing my Wolfram AG15 is coming soon!
Once the Wolfram comes I’ll murder the FU and post a video //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
u killed your fu and my fu cracked my dash (so it was -4 degrees other nite i still say sub did it lol)

his is smelling., showed me pics a while back like it had too much glue on it, like around vents where as mine had none on surround lol..
"too much glue"

I'd like to know where there was too much.

No hate gramps, just curious because, in certain areas, it's hard to have too much.

Hey Mayhem, I gotta lot of excess glue on one of my subs around the outer dia of the spider too!! Doesn't affect performance....but good luck removing the spider lol

"too much glue"
I'd like to know where there was too much.

No hate gramps, just curious because, in certain areas, it's hard to have too much.
no it's on outside of basket just little dried what looks like glue outside of vents.. but that was a while ago so now it's smelling again..

no it's on outside of basket just little dried what looks like glue outside of vents.. but that was a while ago so now it's smelling again..
Glue is not going to smell on the vent... the only time u ever smell glue is when u get the coil to hot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.