2 crossfire c5 1700d’s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

8.5/10 for exterior wear. 100% working

1700rms @ 1ohm 12.5volts

Clamped almost 3k @ 1 ohm 14.4volts

Haven’t clamped them strapped.

.25/.5 ohm stable

Master amp was set by a DD-1

Slave amp was set with gains all the way down.

Price:

350$ each or 600$ for both

Price is shipped but you pay paypal fee.

I’m PP verified

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping will be usps priority with standard insurance unless paid for extra.

Comes with GP dual 2/0-1/0 inputs.

Item Pictures:

More pictures upon request, they are still mounted in my car so I can show video/picture proof that everything is working and legit.!

A pic with date and user name, to prove that they are in you possession, glws.
No problem they are still wired up in my car. I’ll post in the morning before I go into work... might even show a flex video if I have time lol

Is that even legal?....to make the buyer pay paypal fees?
I guess you aren't on any other forums that aren't car audio related? That is a pretty common practice on a lot of the forums I have frequented in the past although I never saw the purpose in it. Just ask for $360.76 if you want 350 dollars to show up in your paypal.

26240631_10213545912314601_160287601488543083_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you aren't on any other forums that aren't car audio related? That is a pretty common practice on a lot of the forums I have frequented in the past although I never saw the purpose in it. Just ask for $360.76 if you want 350 dollars to show up in your paypal.
Doesn't matter what other forums do. They have their own set of rules...as does this forum. I just dug up some Paypal info and it states that it's the sellers responsibility for the paypal fees. tookoff is just being cheap about it and getting away with it if he can. Now if both parties come to an agreement to settle the score then so be it.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/merchant-fees

[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']Doesn't matter what other forums do. They have their own set of rules...as does this forum. I just dug up some Paypal info and it states that it's the sellers responsibility for the paypal fees. tookoff is just being cheap about it and getting away with it if he can. Now if both parties come to an agreement to settle the score then so be it.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/merchant-fees[/QUOTE]

You came to my forsale thread without any intentions on buying my equipments to ***** about me not wanting a odd number in my bank account. If you don’t like it report my post and keep it moving. This is why this forum has died because of people like you. Get a life, have a great day.

You can follow my Instagram @Tookoff and you can see if I’m not tripping over 3$ pp fee, I just have ocd and don’t like a odd number. I’m paying your shipping so it’s fair you pay the fees. Because if I said gifted you guys would have flipped out thinking someone would have been scammed in reality a lot of people don’t want to pay the fees on the seller end. So we ask the buyer to pay for fees and I’ll cover shipping or insurance etc. But please be sure to keep trolling my thread because I have tons of car audio stuff and will remember you knocking my thread over 3 dollars lol

It’s actually not that uncommon for buyer to pay fees. I’ve done that on a couple occasions from previous buys and sells. It’s been a little while ago. Just putting my 2 cents. Glws, awesome amps

It’s actually not that uncommon for buyer to pay fees. I’ve done that on a couple occasions from previous buys and sells. It’s been a little while ago. Just putting my 2 cents. Glws, awesome amps
Thank you bud, I buy and sell on multiple forums and this is the first I’ve ever had any issues about it.

The amps are very efficient and powerful. I’ll be sad to let them go. One is pending pickup now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.