Loudness test?

Who's subs? You wanna see how loud you are, SPL meter at a local shop with a small feww might do the trick or if you know someone that has/owns one.

yeah u have to buy a mic to go with the spl apps, no to cheap.. better to call a shop..
Dont try a free phone app... the real phone meters cost $200? and up I think... what's up? you think that CAB at 1/2 ohm is not enough for 2 sa-10's?.. you got your highs (factory speakers) on hu power and IDK what else... wow.. just meter it and see

I dont know anyone personally that has a system like mine, so other than asking at a car audio shop i dont have anything to compare to.
There's no comparing to anything because that's dumb. Every system is gonna be different based on vehicle, tuning, Enclosure, wall, etc. Install is 90% of car audio. It's a science really.

I dont know anyone personally that has a system like mine, so other than asking at a car audio shop i dont have anything to compare to.
you are in memphis, there's a pretty big car audio scene there. Search Facebook for Memphis TN car audio or Tennessee car audio groups.

Dont try a free phone app... the real phone meters cost $200? and up I think... what's up? you think that CAB at 1/2 ohm is not enough for 2 sa-10's?.. you got your highs (factory speakers) on hu power and IDK what else... wow.. just meter it and see
what are u talking about? #1 i have sq coax.. i said nothing about his amp., u forget your pills today? he asked about testing and i said meters or mic won't cheap..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.