Item(s) for Sale:

image dynamics xs 5x7 component set

Item(s) Description/Condition:

New in box

Price:

220 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Nice set but odd dimensions. Ford used 5x7 in '00s mustangs, rangers and prolly some other models. Maybe they still do. GLWS!
With minor mods they will fit in the doors of the newer Silverado s ..I have a set of high end Rockford Power series in mine right now ..and they fit most Ford vehicles and Mazda’s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.