8 4 ohm speakers how to wire to a 1 channel amp?

why would you want to do that? just curious, a super loud mono channel with a bunch of drivers will sound like absolute ****. your only real options are 1 or 4 ohm final load and from what i seen on a taramps 3500 on ebay is that it does its rated at a 2 ohm load so your going to be out of half the power of the amp or running a load its not rated for.

well it might do 1 ohm not sure the only sites i see selling a "3500" are spanish so im not sure but i think they made a 1 ohm and a 2ohm version.

you must understand that super loud mid and high frequencies will destroy your hearing a zillion times more than a loud low frequency. if your not familiar with tinnitus, but imagine a single high frequency tone that plays in your head 24x7 untill you go crazy and want to put your head in a garbage disposal

He could have a 3500 per front door

But I wouldn't mix the 8's and the 6.5's on the same signal

Maybe it needs to keep up with 60's on music

Op maybe a little more info and we can recommend something better

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.