box price ?

what's the average price to pay for someone to build a center port dual SA-12 box (rectangle) un carpeted ?? just wondering so i have some thing to go by . thanks !!
well built with double baffle normally $300-$400 (seen some $700) single 12 box in my avatar was $160 shipped 2.1cf ad..

what's the average price to pay for someone to build a center port dual SA-12 box (rectangle) un carpeted ?? just wondering so i have some thing to go by . thanks !!
this is guy made my box look at inside, this is sort of what u want it to look like this is like $500 shipped.. u can send him a message and see if he can make u one without carpet and terminals maybe save few bucks and he can make it shorter or deeper to fit your car but it's just to show u good example https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAGE-3-DUAL-PORTED-SUBWOOFER-MDF-ENCLOSURE-FOR-SUNDOWN-SA12-SUB-BOX/263177240655?hash=item3d4696004f:g:QJcAAOSw0ehZ6V5G&vxp=mtr

i was just looking at them right now when i got the notification of your response !! but i am looking for a box not as deep . i want to put it with subs and ports up , 38-40 in. length , 19 in max depth , 13.5-15 in. height . it will go up against the rear seats in the cargo space in a 2002 chevy blazer 2 door . i put a tool box in the back so i want the subs and port up so i can put the tool box and other stuff back there without blocking the port or subs . looks as though the best solution is to find some member to design a box for me and get a cut sheet .

Going local is a better option 99% of the time.

With shipping, that thing could come beat to *****. (soundqubed boxes/atrend)

Plus it's going to be cheaper.

Depending on your goals, a simple dual 12 slot port without any bells and whistles (kerf, 45's, inside resin, terminals, ect.) shouldn't cost too much. 150-250 is what I'd expect depending on who or the shop you would go to.

BUT gramps had good luck with his box so that is for sure an option.

i was just looking at them right now when i got the notification of your response !! but i am looking for a box not as deep . i want to put it with subs and ports up , 38-40 in. length , 19 in max depth , 13.5-15 in. height . it will go up against the rear seats in the cargo space in a 2002 chevy blazer 2 door . i put a tool box in the back so i want the subs and port up so i can put the tool box and other stuff back there without blocking the port or subs . looks as though the best solution is to find some member to design a box for me and get a cut sheet .
If you can cut it and build it yourself then you're going to save a bunch of money.

4x8 sheet of birch at a local lumber yard is $35-$45. Home depot/lowes might be around the $50-$60. Idk about them honestly.

You can get a cut sheet for free or just toss someone a few bucks and they can do it np.

who does them ( design w/ cutsheet ) ??
Design would be with a 3D diagram done in google sketchup or something similar.

You can see how the box will look before its built.

like dis:
x3IfjA8.jpg

Cutsheet is just the cutsheet.

You really only need the cutsheet.

Make a separate thread about needing a box design.

If you can send someone a little cash then I'm sure that would expedite the process //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

wouldnt pay more than 200-250 unless you're talking super custom to fit your vehicles tranny hump if it has one and other things like plexi and higher quality carpet.
@Jeffdachef know anyone in san diego?

Make a separate thread about needing a box design.
If you can send someone a little cash then I'm sure that would expedite the process //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
i would always pay someone for their time !!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.