Not open for further replies.

joeybutts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

Pioneer 80PRS

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have mic, clip-on mic holder, tuning mic, usb extension cable, remote, cage, trim ring and radio harness.

Function is 10/10.

Faceplate is 9.7/10.

Trim ring is the only thing a little rough, probably a 6 or 7 /10.

Remote button side is 10/10, bottom roughed up pretty well from sliding in center console. I never used the remote, just pulled out the battery tab.

Date of Manuf Nov' 2012

Price:

$180 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Can furnish, looks like an 80PRS.

Oh, my bad. Been around for over 10 years, zero negatives, countless transactions here, DIYMA, PETT, diyaudio..... it’s cool though, rules are rules.

You guys who pm’ed me for pics, coming at you in 5.

Oh, my bad. Been around for over 10 years, zero negatives, countless transactions here, DIYMA, PETT, diyaudio..... it’s cool though, rules are rules.
You guys who pm’ed me for pics, coming at you in 5.
No you haven't compared to a bunch of us regulars, I hardly ever see you on here. Being absent/away for so long then return to try and sell items with no pics doesn't count as being here for 10 years. If that were the case, you should know how to post pics already.

No you haven't compared to a bunch of us regulars, I hardly ever see you on here. Being absent/away for so long then return to try and sell items with no pics doesn't count as being here for 10 years. If that were the case, you should know how to post pics already.
People been here for 15 years. Your a newbie and a idiot

I acknowledged I was wrong and stated I need to follow the rules.

Austin, please leave me feedback when you get an opportunity and I shall do the same. Thank you sir and happy holidays.

People been here for 15 years. Your a newbie and a idiot
Im a newbie....lol been here longer than you. This is coming from a guy who can't seem to sell anything on here. Huh...wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

joeybutts

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
joeybutts
VA
Start date
Participants