Exodus Anarchy single 4 ohm speakers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used good shape

Price:

No trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on you

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

tbDps0k.jpg

RSZQFXz.jpg

Can we get a pick of the rear of the speakers/baskets and Magnets? I am interested in these!!
I have been happy with the two pairs I have mounted in doors. Getting ready to run two ppi 900.4 amps bridged to them to see what they can do with some power too them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been happy with the two pairs I have mounted in doors. Getting ready to run two ppi 900.4 amps bridged to them to see what they can do with some power too them.

Running at 2 ohms on that PPI should sound really nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Running at 2 ohms on that PPI should sound really nice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif
Have them running at 2 ohms 1 pair on on each of the rear channels but going to add two more ppi 900s so I can bridge them at 4 ohms and run a pair on each amp -450 watts per channel should make them rock !

Can we get a pick of the rear of the speakers/baskets and Magnets? I am interested in these!!
Meant to snag some on way out the door to work and completely forgot. I'll take some this afternoon when I get home.

Buy these, people. They're worth every penny.
The only downside with these is you need to have or make a lot of mounting depth to install them.... and they're not terribly efficient, but power is cheap and the tradeoff of efficiency for low distortion high excursion is fair IMO.

The only downside with these is you need to have or make a lot of mounting depth to install them.... and they're not terribly efficient, but power is cheap and the tradeoff of efficiency for low distortion high excursion is fair IMO.
Yeah they look like they dont get loud without good power but all you need is to just bridge a 4 channel and boom!

Depth definitely a concern, as for power, like mentioned power is cheap these days. Plus being 4 ohm it's a little easier to get solid power than the original versions which I think were 8 ohm?

Depth definitely a concern, as for power, like mentioned power is cheap these days. Plus being 4 ohm it's a little easier to get solid power than the original versions which I think were 8 ohm?
I think the original Adire branded ones were 4, but the other versions were mostly 8 ohm. I've got the 8 ohm versions in my doors on 150 per channel @ 4 ohm amp and they get moving. 6" cone doesn't take that much to move if you're crossing them low. I'd say just set your gain as high as you can unclipped then start turning down the HPF crossover point until you're right around x-mech at peaks. May as well get some mileage out of the excursion capabilities.

That said, the original intention of these drivers was to pair with a large format (or ribbon) tweeter as a component set. I got some passive crossovers here from the Mpyre version somewhere.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.