Pioneer 4800 bs remote wire help

Natebratt21

I have been using the search bar and can’t seem to find a answer to my question, will soon be adding a second amp to my setup for my highs/ mids. But i already have an amp and a micro bypass hooked up to the remote turn on wire. My question is, is this too much for the remote turn on wire/ do i need a relay?/ can i hook a relay up to fit behind my dash? Where would i get the 12v power from? The car is a 2010 Dodge Charger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using the search bar and can’t seem to find a answer to my question, will soon be adding a second amp to my setup for my highs/ mids. But i already have an amp and a micro bypass hooked up to the remote turn on wire. My question is, is this too much for the remote turn on wire/ do i need a relay?/ can i hook a relay up to fit behind my dash? Where would i get the 12v power from? The car is a 2010 Dodge Charger

you really don't need it.. you don't have alot of amps to turn on,but if you want to add relay for piece of mind ..you get the power from the yellow and blue turn on..30 go to yellow,86 to remote turn on 85 to gnd ,87 out to amps

87 to amps and to the bypass?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

& ohhh okay man thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.