Help DC audio 5k

shadricksimms

US
How to wire the speakers
fcb7730cc008a42b46009fe397f154e8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Mono block right?

Only has one channel so they just gave an extra speaker output so it would help with wiring.

Hook up your sub/subs positive to positive negative to negative depending on ohm load your wanting. Both positives are same and both negatives are the same

It's a mono amp but split internally to give the user more wiring flexability. What's the impedance of your subs?

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Mono block right?Only has one channel so they just gave an extra speaker output so it would help with wiring.

Hook up your sub/subs positive to positive negative to negative depending on ohm load your wanting. Both positives are same and both negatives are the same
Without knowing impedance of subs, kinda hard to help him with wiring up his subs. Hopefullym both subs are dvc 4 ohm.

Positive to positive, negative to negative. That's it. Doesn't matter which hole as long as it's set up with positive and negative separately and on the right polarity.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.