Sign in to follow this  
@Dappster360

Pure Audio 10" *Pa4x*

:typing:Recently purchased some PURE AUDIO 10" subwoofers,i believe the guy called them Pa4x subs. I noticed (trying to find specs/info on them there is nothing anywhere) so I just recently cut the cut out diameter out of cardboard. its right on the edge of the basket #perfectfit . The outer diameter is 11" (the ring where you would put the screws) and the cut out diameter is 9 1/4" (you can, I do , cut it to 9 1/4 + a blade 1/16th) to make sure its not too tight. so ill do my best to keep the info coming try to help all those who buy PURE AUDIO.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By brennen232
      so im looking for somewhere to learn more about car audio. Im not exactly new to the game , i have done a decent amount of research but there's so much more id like to know ive been to the reference websites listed on here and liked the info but there wasnt enough. Some where that i can find very detailed information , when i read some of the posts on this website some of the people are so knowledgeable and i want to know where the hell they learned all this stuff lol , Ive done some looking on this website and other forums and Google and cant realy find to much of what im looking for , maby i just dont know how to search lol .. thanks !
    • By aalasley
      {I didn't see this video referenced in its own thread, so I apologize if this is a duplicate post}

I know myself and a lot of other car audio enthusiast have benefited greatly from this video. Whether you just want to learn more about car audio as a hobby or you would like to actually learn the truth behind many of the myths or you want to keep your skills sharp, this training video from JL Audio "The School of Sound" is full of useful information.
      It's easily worth months & months of sifting through articles and forums on the internet. It will educate and empower anyone who watches it. It was mainly directed at shop owners but the information applies to all.
      It is about 3hrs 37min long so:
      1. Grab a drink and some snacks
      2. Keep a pen and paper handy
      3. Note important information and the time it took place for quick reference later.

ENJOY!