nomakar

aux cord to stereo question

so i have a infinity sound system in my 2004 mitsubishi outlander with stock mitsubishi motors radio and i dont care if i loss the radio stations but i wondering if i get a antenna cable to aux cord would that work through my radio like a aux

Not gonna turn out well at all. Unless you like static and distortion

Just get a new head unit when you can buddy.

this is a good and cheap head unit, easy to install, all install accessories included.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-vycmjKo45TX/p_105KDX340B/JVC-KD-X340BTS.html

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dj73092
      ok so i have been running my 720 watt amp with 10 gauge wire and it was cutting on and off so today i went out and bought a new 6 gauge wire and installed it and now my radio doesn't work i didn't touch anything but the amp and battery when changing the wire but my radio doesn't work still i checked all the fuses and they are still good i can't even get my radio to turn on and the display doesn't light up does anyone know what the problem could be? it's just driving me nuts and thanks in advance
    • By wrelam
      I did a a couple searches but didn't find something that seemed as specific as the problem I'm having.

I have a 1997 Ford Explorer and replaced the stock head unit with a Kenwood HD 545. Everything went smoothly and it will play CDs and play music from an auxilary source, but when I select HD Radio, it does not allow me to change the station, seek for stations, or do anything except change the source. As well, when it is on HD Radio, it will not produce any sound. I double checked the antenna plug into the back of the unit and replugged it in but that didn't change anything.
      Does anyone know of something else I should be doing? I'm not sure if it's the antenna, or the connection, or my head unit. The stock one was working just fine with the radio before I put the new one in.
    • By mx591
      hi i am having some weird problems with my amps and deck i just put in 2 new 15' woofers in my truck and a new d class amp and a nice dvd head unit about 2 mouths ago. it was all working fine for a wile but all of a sudden my d class amp started to go into protect mode and my other amp that powers my door seekers was fading as i turned it up but once you turn it back down to a point it is all fine but dose it again when you turn it up. so i replaced my head unit with a spare and everything was fine for about a hr then the problem returned and i do have a good ground. any one have any ideas? thanks!
    • By Maxima man
      Are my speakers blown in my maxima? I've got it on max volume (31) and it sounds like it's on 5 or so, and it's crackling and the back ones don't work at all. I've had it for about a month now and just haven't had time to fool with it or take it anywhere but I hate not having a radio. Please help.
    • By MechE2011
      I am trying to install a pioneer stereo into an '89 Dodge Caravan. I am making my own wiring harnesses using the old radio connectors (which I have removed from the OEM radio's circuit board). My two main questions are:

Where should I ground the new stereo? (The old radio had a flat braided metal cord bolted to the back of the OEM stereo housing. I suspect this is the grounding cord, but don't want to just assume that.)
      Is there a site where can I get a free radio wiring diagram, specific to the '89 Caravan; or someone who can answer some other specific questions for me?

I have the installation manual for the pioneer unit, and a generic wiring diagram for Dodge Caravans (from the 1984-1995 Haynes manual), but I have seen other wiring diagrams online specific to the '89 Caravan that have conflicting information.

Please help!