Dynaudio 8"s

any advice on making them fit behind the stock grills? the dude will let me have em for $50 Maybe i should just get them and then barter on here for some 7"s or 6.5"s of the same brand
cut a hole over the grills and just mount them on your door panel with an mdf baffle and deadened doors. Fk it, its an 02 accord, go nuts man.

ok, come on now LoLi dont want my car to have serious obvious "break into me" curb appeal LoL
use irregular shaped screws for everything, amps, speakers, subs enclosure, even replace the head unit's stock mounting screws as well. I'd get square screws, thieves usually just carry flatheads and phillips. Thats how you fk over thefts. You can also install like 12 horns underneath your car and make it ear piercing loud as well when the alarm goes off.

crown-bolt-wood-screws-43092-64_1000.jpg

use irregular shaped screws for everything, amps, speakers, subs enclosure, even replace the head unit's stock mounting screws as well. I'd get square screws, thieves usually just carry flatheads and phillips. Thats how you fk over thefts. You can also install like 12 horns underneath your car and make it ear piercing loud as well when the alarm goes off.
crown-bolt-wood-screws-43092-64_1000.jpg
what do you have in your doors?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

youdoofus

Skibidi
youdoofus
planet earth
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from