Boss Audio Box Ideas

NateBurton

Me and my friend wanted to do a little project with some crappy cheap subs we were thinking of doing 4 cxx12s, 6 cxx10s or 8 cxx 8s. It might sound stupid but it would be 80 bucks no matter which subs we go with. We dont care what we go with but we wanted to see what yall think would be the most interesting and also what kind of box we should build we have plenty of power no matter how we go.

Me and my friend wanted to do a little project with some crappy cheap subs we were thinking of doing 4 cxx12s, 6 cxx10s or 8 cxx 8s. It might sound stupid but it would be 80 bucks no matter which subs we go with. We dont care what we go with but we wanted to see what yall think would be the most interesting and also what kind of box we should build we have plenty of power no matter how we go.
had a guy here do 6 or 8 planet audio 12's in truck bed with cab port through on a pa 1500 amp i think he said he got subs like $18 each, it actually did like 145 or so it was just alot of work for crappy subs.. diff do the biggest ones u can (try for 10's) ported or 4th order

You will want to go with the most cone area possible. Six 10 inch subs would have the most cone area, followed closely by four 12’s, and with eights 8’s coming in last.

I'm guessing the whole point is to use the biggest junk they can and see what happens. I've seen friends play 100$ a pull slot machines... throwing away a couple hundred bucks for a day of playing doesn't seem too out of line.
Must be nice to waste $$....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.