Help me buy the best audio speakers for my car

ammad

Hello all,

i am planning to buy some new speakers for my car but not sure which ones to buy i researched alot on the internet and came across some good options basically i am looking for good strong bass and clear distortion free sound kindly help me find the best option.

Here are some of the options:

1. Kenwood KFC-HQR7100

2. Infinity Kappa 693.11i

3. Jbl GTO938

Please Help me and if you have any other options do let me know

Thanks!!!!!!!

I have Nissan Murano and Bose head unit budget is not an issue i just need the best speakers
I’m a newbie here in this hobby, but my personal experience tells me that what may be some top of the line speakers for some may not be for you, different expectations, different taste, different person.

I would recommend you to go to your local stereo shop and ask them about what speakers they have and go from there, if they don’t have the ones that you been looking on line, then that’s different, ask about the numbers/ specs printed on each speaker and what they mean to you/

Something else, you can have $1000.00 pair of speakers and they may sound like crap to somebody else but may sound too good for you, you have to seal and deaden the doors and the installation plays a big role here too, been told that and I just confirmed that, but you have either do it yourself or pay to get it done as you want.

I went to this place a few days ago, they had from Hertz top of the line, Focals, Diamond all the way down to $50 a pair of speaker, they played the top of the line, I didn’t liked them, it wasn’t the speaker, it is me!

Hope you get the point

Hello all, 

i am planning to buy some new speakers for my car but not sure which ones to buy i researched alot on the internet and came across some good options basically i am looking for good strong bass and clear distortion free sound kindly help me find the best option.

1. Kenwood KFC-HQR7100

3. Jbl GTO938

Thanks!!!!!!!
speakers aren't made for bass, thats what subs are for..

Hello all, 

1. Kenwood KFC-HQR7100

3. Jbl GTO938

Thanks!!!!!!!

I have a good suggestion for you for your chosen brands. You can check out SpeakerChampion.com for best budget speakers for your car.

Hello all, 

1. Kenwood KFC-HQR7100

3. Jbl GTO938

Thanks!!!!!!!

you'll get way worse bass with aftermarkets then stock bose speakers. Aftermarkets require power, acoustical door treatments and a good head unit to sound good and bring out midbass. However for actual BASS bass, Very tiny fraction of aftermarkets can play as low as a factory full range because thats not how they were designed to play.

I'd say keep your stock bose and add a subwoofer and let the doors speakers focus on the midrange rather than forcing the door speakers to play bass.

you'll get way worse bass with aftermarkets then stock bose speakers. Aftermarkets require power, acoustical door treatments and a good head unit to sound good and bring out midbass. However for actual BASS bass, Very tiny fraction of aftermarkets can play as low as a factory full range because thats not how they were designed to play.
I'd say keep your stock bose and add a subwoofer and let the doors speakers focus on the midrange rather than forcing the door speakers to play bass.
This is exactly what I did, and I must say that I am very satisfied. Ammad, this is good advice.

Thank you all alot for the suggestions.

You guys are great help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No need to blast the spam here. I checked it and do you think you need to work on your English? What made you think to post lecture here on speakers? I am curious to know.
Fucking bot. I knew it. Both of you.
A bot bumping another bot's thread to propagate a different bot's spam.

Fucking bot. I knew it. Both of you.
A bot bumping another bot's thread to propagate a different bot's spam.
lol i checked that site just for giggles and their picls for best car speakers were all cheap coax's with finally a set of polk components as #7 , some kicker coaxs were #1 lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.