Jeffro83

Hello from indy

thanks man that's definitely good to know there's hardly any real bass heads around me that I know of even the shops only deal in mainstream stuff for the most part the one Sundown dealer that I have found in indy doesn't even stock it and if you ask for it they will tell you that it is crap and you should buy Orion not to knock Orion cuz it seems like some of their new stuff is really good oh and sorry it took so long to reply fell asleep last night and had to work all day

thanks man that's definitely good to know there's hardly any real bass heads around me that I know of even the shops only deal in mainstream stuff for the most part the one Sundown dealer that I have found in indy doesn't even stock it and if you ask for it they will tell you that it is crap and you should buy Orion not to knock Orion cuz it seems like some of their new stuff is really good oh and sorry it took so long to reply fell asleep last night and had to work all day

That's a salesman for ya'... clear the shelves first!

Most definitely wouldn't mind so much if they actually had a clue but when you go in and try to talk to them or ask them anything technical and they are more lost then you it can be super frustrating

Pizza don't sound bad I might have pizza for dinner too or maybe Taco smell

Toxic H*ll?... heh.. heh... heh...

Got a question for you guys I have to of the vfl audio comp 4ks looks to me like the same thing as the American Bass vfl 200.1 [last Model out] supposedly it was beefed-up enough to make the rated 4K RMS do you guys think it has any chance of making that kind of power

Never heard that one before going to have to steal it or borrow depending on where everybody works

[quote name='Jeffro83']Got a question for you guys I have to of the vfl audio comp 4ks looks to me like the same thing as the American Bass vfl 200.1 [last Model out] supposedly it was beefed-up enough to make the rated 4K RMS do you guys think it has any chance of making that kind of power[/QUOTE]

ask @bigblank69 Dude's been testing diff amps like crazy lately, and saying he was dissappointed with AB.

I most definitely will I know it's a 3.5 K board but some of those 3.5 case make really close to 4K if not a little over plus I knew what I was getting into when I bought them just the best thing I could find locally for the best price and even if they don't make rated I'm sure they'll treat my zv4s well I seen that test he did on the 2K that's what made me sign up to this forum plus I'm tired of trying to put this bill together by myself and not having anyone to talk to about my bass addiction

I posted a gut shot in the amp guts to thread but you've all seen this board a hundred times before I'm sure