Needing info on US Amps VL-100

Participant count
  • Participants list
Audiobaun, I've checked Ampguts and wasn't able to locate it on there. Green draggin, awesome! Thanks for the info. May I ask where you located that info? I've searched and searched for it but came up with nothing. Thanks again you two!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd also recommend that at the very least, you deaden the doors with some sort of mass layer like this Siless Max 120 mil (3mm) 30 sqft Car Sound...
They should work. I have 6.5s in my lower door to replace the 8" subs that came with my mustang. They are fantastic, and outperform the 6 x 8s...
You got plenty of space 30"h x 40.5"w x 65"d even triple baffled, double walled with bracing. What vehicle is this going in may I ask?
I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
I have a 06 grand Marquis. Looking at either Kenwood or Sony Apple play. Is it worth have a floating monitor? Pros and cons?

About this thread

BigRed17

BigRed17
nomadic
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
green draggin