Best quality music service, with easy UI similar to YouTube

Participant count
  • Participant list

HardcoreBob

Senior VIP Member
Dallas
Another thread on here piqued my interest about getting off the crappy *** YouTube *****...

Are there any music streaming services, similar to YouTube where you can get everything you need organized in folders and just pay a monthly fee or something to that nature?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another thread on here piqued my interest about getting off the crappy *** YouTube *****...
Are there any music streaming services, similar to YouTube where you can get everything you need organized in folders and just pay a monthly fee or something to that nature?

spotify premium/family hands down. or tidal if you are ballin.

spotify premium/family hands down. or tidal if you are ballin.
Cool. I’m gonna’ check it out... stop living on the Stone Age.

Is it basically like you’re “renting” the music?

Cool. I’m gonna’ check it out... stop living on the Stone Age.
Is it basically like you’re “renting” the music?

I got several folders with 800+ songs in each, you can also download it in offline mode too if you are traveling through areas without signal it'll still play. Even if you cancel the service, you'll still have those files in 320kbps for offline mode.

Make sure you turn extreme audio quality mode on.

You can also choose the song and go to song radio or artist radio mode if you want to discover new sh*t.

I got several folders with 800+ songs in each, you can also download it in offline mode too if you are traveling through areas without signal it'll still play. Even if you cancel the service, you'll still have those files in 320kbps for offline mode.Make sure you turn extreme audio quality mode on.
Cool... is there anything “easy” (without complicated modifications) I️ can do to improve sound quality on an iPhone 7?

As in a particular setting?

Cool... is there anything “easy” (without complicated modifications) I️ can do to improve sound quality on an iPhone 7?As in a particular setting?

flat out your EQ and never look at it again. spotify has a built in EQ as well, keep it flat. Only use the DSP's EQ.

I got several folders with 800+ songs in each, you can also download it in offline mode too if you are traveling through areas without signal it'll still play. Even if you cancel the service, you'll still have those files in 320kbps for offline mode.Make sure you turn extreme audio quality mode on.

You can also choose the song and go to song radio or artist radio mode if you want to discover new sh*t.
Just for comparison (so me and everyone else can get an idea of what they’re missing) what do you think the average kbps is for YouTube?

Just for comparison (so me and everyone else can get an idea of what they’re missing) what do you think the average kbps is for YouTube?

youtube is 96 to 128kbps. Pandora is 128kbps, 192 paid. Spotify is 128kbps on normal mode, 192 on high quality mode(still free) and 320kbps on extreme mode (paid). Tidal is lossless. Itunes is 256kbps.

youtube is 96 to 128kbps. Pandora is 128kbps, 192 paid. Spotify is 128kbps on normal mode, 192 on high quality mode(still free) and 320kbps on extreme mode (paid). Tidal is lossless. Itunes is 256kbps.
It seems like you-tube most of the time sounds superior to Pandora, so I️ would think their kbps would be different... I️ can certainly hear quality differences as far as from recording to recording but Pandora always sounds like old school aol dial up in a vehicle... On my Denon home receiver it sounds crisp and clear.

It's time to step up to a better audio service. There will always be differences in sound quality between albums and singles until the recording industry changes in major ways, but putting that aside it may be worth your time to dedicate the next month to a trial of Tidal. Even the "regular" bit rate plan should be enjoyable. In the car the lossless quality option isn't worth the extra bump in subscription price unless you're in the top 0.1% of most particular listeners.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.