3 x sundown sa-10s powered off Skar Skv2 1500.1

I just want to make sure I am not missing anything before I start cutting

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Since I can't seem to get the attachment big enough the dimensions are

16h x 40w x 15d

port 14.5 x 3 x 28 for 43.5 in^2 port area

3.08 cubic feet @33 after baffle and woofer displacements

Id go bigger. That amp is going to tickle those subs
yeah that why i asked if he had it and about wiring.. 2 of them be better on that amp.. if he's running at .66 1 idk if skar will do that and 2 thought we could come up with some amps with more power at whatever ohm load he's at., maybe 1.33? skar 2k or xtr 1500 would do good power for those..

2016 dart3 x sundown sa-10s powered off Skar Skv2 1500.1

I just want to make sure I am not missing anything before I start cutting

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome.

Since I can't seem to get the attachment big enough the dimensions are

16h x 40w x 15d

port 14.5 x 3 x 28 for 43.5 in^2 port area

3.08 cubic feet @33 after baffle and woofer displacements
Do deeper than wide if you can..

Do deeper than wide if you can..
This^^^IMO... and a little more port won't hurt in case you want to go with a bigger amp... that SK will probably deliver around 14-1500 actual at .66... so... I can model it if you'd like

Feel free to model it if you like, I just don't have the electrical side upgraded yet, so I'm not sure how much it will like that lol. I have not had much luck finding a H.O. alt, so a second battery may be my only option. I haven't ruled out just doing 2, I just have them so i figured i would use them. Honestly it would save space which unfortunately I need to have some left when I'm done. Maybe that is a better way to go?

Feel free to model it if you like, I just don't have the electrical side upgraded yet, so I'm not sure how much it will like that lol. I have not had much luck finding a H.O. alt, so a second battery may be my only option. I haven't ruled out just doing 2, I just have them so i figured i would use them. Honestly it would save space which unfortunately I need to have some left when I'm done. Maybe that is a better way to go?
You still planning to run that amp at .66 ohm?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.