Password reset question

Participant count
  • Participants list

shredder1

CarAudio.com Elite
Phoenix, AZ
I screwed up and lost my password... then tried to reset it but a link never got sent to my email... inbox or junk... I been trying/waiting since last night... does this usually take awhile?.. Using my phone *****!.. I need to login on my desktop... hey, current President is correct... anyone know what to expect time wise?

Damn noobs.
Yep... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yeah, if it sounds subpar I'll make my own box.

Do you have a link to building one properly and all.

I learned the hard way once upon a time... 1728 in3 in a ft3... port is in2 x length coupled with your volume to tune... and all displacements need to be subtracted to get your net volume and this changes as you tune... just building one is the easy part...

I screwed up and lost my password... then tried to reset it but a link never got sent to my email... inbox or junk... I been trying/waiting since last night... does this usually take awhile?.. Using my phone *****!.. I need to login on my desktop... hey, current President is correct... anyone know what to expect time wise?
c4yI3MK.jpg

I thought I'd try one more time... I guess it's time to give up?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.