I screwed up and lost my password... then tried to reset it but a link never got sent to my email... inbox or junk... I been trying/waiting since last night... does this usually take awhile?.. Using my phone *****!.. I need to login on my desktop... hey, current President is correct... anyone know what to expect time wise?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Budget Beater Blazer Build... Lookin' for those Basshead Problems!

Good luck with that.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Oh i see now....

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Any administrators around?

Goobs on right now.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Admin?... any guidance?... shredder1 had to become shredder2... lol

You'll probably get a lifetime ban for making another account.

You'll probably get a lifetime ban for making another account.

Perfect!... since I got no reset link I took some initiative... lol... whadda they expect?

J

Perfect!... since I got no reset link I took some initiative... lol... whadda they expect?

Yeah, I'm just fucking with you. He's still on so maybe he's working on it. Who knows?

J

Yeah, I'm just fucking with you. He's still on so maybe he's working on it. Who knows?

And my old user is obviously gone... oh well... I'm a noob again!

Damn noobs.

Damn noobs.

Yep... :laugh:

Yeah, if it sounds subpar I'll make my own box.

Do you have a link to building one properly and all.

I learned the hard way once upon a time... 1728 in3 in a ft3... port is in2 x length coupled with your volume to tune... and all displacements need to be subtracted to get your net volume and this changes as you tune... just building one is the easy part...

I screwed up and lost my password... then tried to reset it but a link never got sent to my email... inbox or junk... I been trying/waiting since last night... does this usually take awhile?.. Using my phone *****!.. I need to login on my desktop... hey, current President is correct... anyone know what to expect time wise?

c4yI3MK.jpg

I thought I'd try one more time... I guess it's time to give up?

c4yI3MK.jpg

I thought I'd try one more time... I guess it's time to give up?

Ask leonardo if he can help first

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ask leonardo if he can help first

I'm going to ask who that is?... I'm sorry IDK that name...

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thx!

I'm going to ask who that is?... I'm sorry IDK that name...

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thx!

Leonardo bruh, hes a mod here..

Master splinter is the admin alongside goob

Thank you... I'm still at a loss on how to contact them... any ideas?.. or do I wait till I see them online to message someone?.. thanks in advance

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now