2011 ppv Tahoe slowwwww build

Hertz Mafia

FEATHER RUFFLER
Michigan
cTx4UsB.jpg

Just bought a 2011 ppv Tahoe

That’s my buddies ppv behind me

Gunna be a Bpillar wall. Most likely gunna take my 4 18 nsv3s and put them in this 2011 and then put some cheap woofers in the cpillar wall of my 2002 Tahoe. The 2002 Tahoe will be a daily driver cpillar. And he 2011 will be driven daily when I don’t have the kid and need a back seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always hears police issued tahoes and suburbans have more power than civilian ones, is that true?
The enforcers come with super chargers and bolt ons plus suspension and engine tune..
Ppv versions come with lowered suspension and better performance tune, but no supercharger or turbo as it gets removed.

They are nice tho

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Man I feel dumb now...they call it differently here. Just a reg cop car.
No when you go to auctions or police sales they will be called enforcers, ppvs, pvr, pv street.
Pv street is a undercover vehicle and pvr is radar/surveillance vehicle.

No when you go to auctions or police sales they will be called enforcers, ppvs, pvr, pv street.
Pv street is a undercover vehicle and pvr is radar/surveillance vehicle.

Oh I see...thanks for clearing that up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.