rearview mirror mount

Participant count
  • Participant list

youdoofus

Skibidi
so, the base of my rearview has been jostling around in its mount connected to the base at the windshield for some time now and had been considering doing something about it, but this morning the entire mount came off with some glass attached to it. The windshield hasnt cracked yet, but i imagine the crucial word there is "yet". Should i just let it crack and replace it when i can? Or is there hope if a place like safelite was to epoxy that bit back into place?

so, the base of my rearview has been jostling around in its mount connected to the base at the windshield for some time now and had been considering doing something about it, but this morning the entire mount came off with some glass attached to it. The windshield hasnt cracked yet, but i imagine the crucial word there is "yet". Should i just let it crack and replace it when i can? Or is there hope if a place like safelite was to epoxy that bit back into place?
the have windsheild repair stuff but since thats in a place u won't be looking out i'd just put epoxy on glass and a drop on back of mount and push on it 5 mins..

the have windsheild repair stuff but since thats in a place u won't be looking out i'd just put epoxy on glass and a drop on back of mount and push on it 5 mins..
k. well, i filed an electronic claim to my car insurance, we'll see what they say LOL

never ever attach it again, learn to drive without it or do a monitor and rear view camera. That sh*t will just fall down and break over and over again. Just say good bye to the mirror.

don't mention stereo.. they may send window repair guy to do what i just said..
yeah, mum was the word on why it happened and ill def not say that the stereo was at all involved

never ever attach it again, learn to drive without it or do a monitor and rear view camera. That sh*t will just fall down and break over and over again. Just say good bye to the mirror.
that was the response i was fearing. its been a flippin mess for the last couple of years. I definitely want the glass repaired at the very least because its paper thin when it broke off right meow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.