bubbaccb

Sundown Audio returns

Over a week ago I sent back some speakers to sundown for warrenty. Will they send an email before they ship the new ones out? How long does it normally take once they receive the item?

Shipping will probably take longer than the repairs

I've had some very quick turnarounds on items.

Two weeks ago I ordered an SA-8 recone. I believe the order was placed on a monday evening. The recone was at my door on thursday morning three business days later.

Granted, a little baby recone isn't hard to make but just saying, thats hella quick.

Team Fi 12

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

CT 60.4

Crescendo PWX Mids / STS Tweets

80PRS

CES 270 Alt

D3400 and 2 Kinetik HC2400s

Maxwell supercap banks x2

Urwifeinthepassenger

Yeah I ordered a NSv3 15" recone and basket. Had it in 3 days.

You should get an Email with tracking info.

2016 Focus ST3 - Rockford DSR1 / PPI 900.4 / Silverflute 6.5" mids / Massive CT2 tweeters /Sundown Xv2 15"/ Taramps DSP3k / Stinger Roadkill / KNU wiring / Northstar SMSAGM80 /

2010 Focus coupe 157@46hz

Pioneer 80prs /(8) FU Audio 750 12"s / (4) FSD 2600s / (1) FSD 125.4 / (1) FSD 85.4 / (4) Crescendo UN-10" mids / (4) Crescendo FT1 tweeters / Stinger Roadkill / 2/0 EB flex wire / (5) Powerware 90AH batteries / DC 270XP Alt /

https://www.youtube.com/popwarhomie

too many freq at once, burn the coil, we all know, over 40-50hz, its all coilburning material.

Well all depends really. Sometimes they're swamped with work and it slips their mind. Maybe you'll wake up one day, be on your way out the front door and low and behold a package at your doorstep. Yes I have read some people not getting an email/tracking info but their itme(s) show up. If you hear nothing, just send them a friendly email.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Alright I guess I’ll have to wait and see haha, thanks for the input. I’ll try to post when they show up

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now