Sundown X15 V.2 or Sundown Z15 V.5

DshWow

TN
Having a tough time deciding which would be the better buy. The big 3 will be done. The amp I'll be using is a Zapco ST-2000XM II at first. I know they both can take more than that. I'll buy another later and run both of them but until then 2000 watts on either one. Custom ported box in the trunk of a 2012 Vw Passat facing into the car more than likely. Still a bit new and learning a lot. Thanks for any help!

This is the classified section... you need to learn how to use the forums better or you'll have a harder time learning to do a stereo correctly imo it's quite a bit harder doing a decent install than finding the proper sections on a message forum...

Subwoofers

That's a tough decision really. It really depends upon what your goals are, if you have any with all this. If not, then either would do. The X v.2 is cheaper and the zv5 is the newer version.

Hope those Passat have a huge trunk.....if your getting 2 subs or 1, you didn't say.

I'm not installing it personally just simply trying to see if the extra cash is worth it for the X15 with an idea of my future build

No particular goal just want it to be semi loud basically lol. Sorry that I didn't specify but only 1 sub for the trunk hah it won't fit another 15 sadly.

ZV5 then if your planning on another of the same exact amp. That sub should take the power no problem. The xv 2. prob will as well but the ZV5 has better soft parts involved in the driver.

if you are interested i have a motor very similar to the nightshade that would SLAP with a 4kw on it and the right parts. im asking 350 for the motor and 550 for a built woofer or 400 as is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.