Sign in to follow this  
DshWow

Sundown X15 V.2 or Sundown Z15 V.5

Having a tough time deciding which would be the better buy. The big 3 will be done. The amp I'll be using is a Zapco ST-2000XM II at first. I know they both can take more than that. I'll buy another later and run both of them but until then 2000 watts on either one. Custom ported box in the trunk of a 2012 Vw Passat facing into the car more than likely. Still a bit new and learning a lot. Thanks for any help!

This is the classified section... you need to learn how to use the forums better or you'll have a harder time learning to do a stereo correctly imo it's quite a bit harder doing a decent install than finding the proper sections on a message forum...

Subwoofers

That's a tough decision really. It really depends upon what your goals are, if you have any with all this. If not, then either would do. The X v.2 is cheaper and the zv5 is the newer version.

Hope those Passat have a huge trunk.....if your getting 2 subs or 1, you didn't say.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

ZV5 then if your planning on another of the same exact amp. That sub should take the power no problem. The xv 2. prob will as well but the ZV5 has better soft parts involved in the driver.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

if you are interested i have a motor very similar to the nightshade that would SLAP with a 4kw on it and the right parts. im asking 350 for the motor and 550 for a built woofer or 400 as is.

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this